“TheraSCAR is specially formulated to improve the skin and the appearance of scars. The goal is to help your skin be all that it can be!”
Dr. Michael W. Gray
Reduce the appearance of Unsightly Scars with Dr. Gray’s TheraSCAR Scar Therapy. “It’s Like Having a Cosmetic surgeon in a bottle”
Where Did Dr. Gray’s TheraSCAR Come From?
Patients often only remember surgery or trauma by the scar that is left behind. Although Dr. Gray is an expert at making skin look the best when injured, a scar when formed is a permanent mark on the skin and a constant reminder of the associated physical and emotional trauma. Dr. Gray realized early on that the key to successful healing is to influence how the scar will heal from the beginning.
In trying to obtain a product that his patients can use, Dr. Gray noticed a common feature among the scar products on the market…”THEY DID NOT WORK”
Frustrated over the lack of a single product on the market for his patients that actually helped scars, Dr. Gray conducted research to develop a product that would contain the essential ingredients needed for skin rejuvenation. The goal was to assist the body to do what it was actually designed to do….HEAL!
After many years of evaluating the efficacy and aesthetics of the product, Dr. Gray’s TheraSCAR was developed with the proper efficacy, cohesiveness, color, and texture.
What is Dr. Gray’s TheraSCAR?
TheraSCAR is a non-surgical treatment of scars created to aid the body in the development of the most optimal environment for skin healing. Dr. Gray believes that it was better to have a product that could help skin heal in the beginning rather than trying to undo a scar after it has healed. Thus he develop the product that could be applied safely to the skin at the inception of an injury while mitigating the forces that would cause poor skin healing. TheraSCAR when applied to skin produces effective and consistent healing among a variety of skin types.
There has been a lot of buzz about TheraSCAR. People are excited about the benefits TheraSCAR provides them in improving of scars.
What Else Should You Know About TheraSCAR Scar Therapy?
- Dr. Gray’s TheraSCAR is a dye free, fragrance free skin healing and scar reducing product that works by:
- Increasing Wound Hydration – hydration assists the body in healing optimally.
- Stimulates healthy cellular in-growth – re-epithelialization aids the repair of damaged skin.
- Decreases Inflammation
- Preserves the cutaneous lipidic balance – (sealing a wound maintains hydration and creates a barrier to infection)
- Increases tissue oxygenation
- Anti-inflammatory effect – (minimizes further tissue damage by counteracting the negative factors that may work against healing by possibly decreasing fibrin ( scar ) and increasing cellular In-growth ( skin )
- Enhances the removal of damaged tissue (which allows Healthy tissue in-growth)
- Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal properties (Helps protect the skin from micro-organisms)
- Enhanced Vascularization – (increases the delivery of nutrients and hydration of the skin promoting healing)
- Damaged Skin – Aids the Treatment of acute and chronic injuries to the skin caused from cuts, burns, acne, eczema, psoriasis, and more.
- Dry Skin – helps provide All-day hydration
- Pigmentation, Raised scars, Redness and Swelling are improved with continued use of TheraSCAR
If you knew … would you?
If you could improve how you heal,
would you make the time or would you have regrets?
Like all topical treatments, TheraSCAR may not work for everyone. Everyone is a little different. But for the majority it does help. There is no miracle solution for everyone, only the miracle that works for you! For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If excessive irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.